Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rock On..Living your dreams..

Live your dreams...

Yea yea this is the tag line of the movie Rock On.

Being die hard Farhan Akhtar fan wanted to see this movie since first day but finally managed to see it.
Needless to say movie was mind blowing but here I want to write about something which I can relate with myself.
So this is not a movie review but a random musings of a nut...lol

yes its about living the damn dreams..lol

Ever since I know about myself from many fudging thingys I like(eg Movies/Mujik/Food/Buks/Automobile/POetry/Photugraphy/Traveling/Programing/Shopping etaydi) I have always been a crazy mad a** Biker.

I mean bike is always been an important part of my life. There were years when bike was like part of my body. We used to joke ke my blood type is 20W40..loll.Did almost all crazy things that a 18 year old spoilt brat will do on his bike..Yes those whilees and endos and those long rides..I still remember those days where I used to wake up just 10 minute before tuition time which was 4:30AM..finish all morning chores in 5-7 mins and reach tuition in 3mins flat..Major usage of internet was to search best oil for bike and to learn how to differentiate original performance plugs to fake one.my best friend was my mechanic..And those debates about does free flow exhaust/cold air intake helps in performance or not??

Those were the days man!!!

As time passed I was told by family ke no more biking and its not safe and all those..I know my riding style also led them to do this.. So a free rider is in cage now. from good powerful bike to puny Maruti..I have almost accepted this and forgot the bike but never let parents to sell it..Car changed but my darling bike remained as it is in my parking..I started enjoying comforts in car and all those jazz..

While watching the movie suddenly I felt like riding my bike..I started missing it..After watching the movie took the car outta parking and reached home as soon as possible..

Took bike from parking and cleaned it.. Started it and man the grunt of my lioness is still the same..took her out and turned on King Kurt's Smells like Teen Spirit on ipod and started ripping bike..red lined every gears and I was like attaining automotive Nirvana..
It was great feeling to listen those exhaust notes after long time..Superb handling and dynamics which never lets you down..That fantastic throttle response..and most important the feeling of freedom that it gives..

Finally I am free bird again.. Called my biker friend and said put the Skoda aside I am happy with my bike...he shared same emotions with me as he is also biker forced driver..


Thanks You Farhan for all this...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?