Friday, July 28, 2006

update part 2


Meeting Nachs
I met my budds after ages.. It felt so great to see him again.. He bought lotsa DVDs for me..(thanks dude..you rocks.).. Had superb conversation with him @ our favourite CC..


New Car
My family bought new car.(5th if speaks no.s). A brand new Toyota Innova. Cool car. But good for nothing for me. I am not having a single small car to drive in city. All my family guys are crazy for big and luxurious cars(even I belong to that bandwagon).


College started
My college started. My department pros are really good. Infact great. Way better than i expected. All are great. Specially Apurva Sir,Ashish Sir .. IT Department rocks. To all, my good luck in pracs(all who knows me will understand meanings of this line.) is continued in this year too(yippeeeeeeee).

Got New Digi cam and sword :
papa bought one cool sword for me from Rajsthan.(I should thank Sarvesh(my driver) more for reminding dad for this thing in his busy schedule.) Got one canon powershot A620 7.1 mp camera(Thanks a lot Lalit bro)..Truly awesome piece of tech. This is the same model which Maria Sharapova endorses.( one more reason to enjoyment ;-) )..

We three nuts get reunited :
Me,Nachs and Deep met after so loong. Watched GOLMAL(totaly fundoo movie). Took some pics but results are not good due to some( specifically 2) ugly models(lolz) and novice photographer(Read my Sis). This is my first attempt to digital photo editing.Picasa is really a good software.




Do not wanna write some incidents and mis behaviours conducted by someone.(guilty one will read it and realize it).




Xbhp.com's The Great Indian Road Trip
xbhp.com planned one whole india trip on bike.I wish I could join them in it.Will accompany them in their South Gujarat leg.If anyone is interested this is the site

www.thegreatindianroadtrip.com
www.xbhp.com







All updates are over..Now thinking for some more writing assignments.you can suggets


Cheers

Kunal.











Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?