Friday, July 14, 2006

tHi..Updating ma blog after very long time..There has been so many eventful days during this gap..Let me try to write something about it.

IPOD :
I GOT IPOD (YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!)
Thanks Lalit bro for this coolest ant most iconic gadget ever invented on this planet earth.You rocks bro..Thanks a lot dude..I am almost addicted to this cute little thing.it is the only one with me when I feel bored..Awesome..

MY F.C.P. EXAM :
Let me describe this term for non techies..It means fundamentals of computer programing.In short in this subject we are trying(??) to learn C.Actually for geeks alphabets starts with C.I was afraid of this subject because I am good at it(????).I wanted to run my question paper program
which is almost impossible task to perform.An finally I made it..I was the only person in ma batch to do it..(Yeah).

MY PALITANA AND GADHKADA VISIT :
I have been to this two supercool places during my vacation.Gadhakada is my native place.We have one heavenly temple of great goddess adore this place.Palitana is world famous jain pilgrimage place.

AHMEDABAD :
frankly speaking I do not like this place except some places which we do not have in surat. Bought tos of Books from my fav Book Store.Met Pearl,Vabz,Nisarg(my xbhp-biker buddy),Hitanshu(I really admire this dude..IIT-IIM grad and great tourer on bike)..
On my returning day trains were delayed by six hours(@##$$#$)..But I got one gorgeous lady(unfortunately she was married :-( .. ) to accompany in the journey(Here ipod helps...lolz)

Thats it for now...Next part will follow soon really soon..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?